Full-time Maintenance Assistant
Mt. Grant General Hospital is accepting applications for the position of full-time Maintenance Assistant. Under the direction of Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Assistant maintains and cares for the hospital grounds. This position also works to assure maintenance and repairs of plant are maintained appropriately. To assure all equipment and systems function properly and safely. The Maintenance Assistant will be required to work call on a rotation basis.
Minimum qualifications are any combination of training, education, and experience that would provide the required knowledge and ability such as:
▪ High school graduate or graduate of a technical school desired for this position or education level sufficient to have gained the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform basic maintenance functions AND
▪ Two years of general experience in maintenance type work AND
▪ Possess a valid driver’s license AND
▪ Incumbents must be able to read and write, make basic measurements, and follow written and oral instructions AND
▪ Incumbents must be available for call (standby status) on off duty hours, holidays and weekends AND
▪ Per NRS 449 and NRS 200.5091, successful applicant(s) must pass required state and federal background checks.
Applications and job descriptions may be downloaded from our website at www.mtgrantgenhospital.org or be picked up and returned to the main Switchboard or mail to: Mt. Grant General Hospital, ATTN: Jonalee Roberts, P.O. Box 1510, Hawthorne, NV 89415. Equal Opportunity Employer.